tasty morsels of goodness on open platforms, developer relations and motherhood 2.0

Monday, June 20, 2005

Developers Conference begins

This is my first eBay Developers Conference, this year at the Fairmont in San Jose. Besides booth duty, speaking and conducting a lunchtime round table about the developer community, I am excited to meet some of the folks I talk to regularly in the Developer Forums and Developer Council in person.

We're also keeping an event weblog updated with the latest announcements and developer thoughts from sessions and social events. We've also been planning the Developers Conference weblog for the past few months, and I'm very interested to get the reaction from our developer community.

Meeting folks I interact with online on a weekly basis is rewarding. Keeps online community fresh and sticky. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home